Welcome to the latest phase!

I've been blogging for several years at http://www.lauraainsworth.com/, and it's great to be entering a new realm. But you'll still find tons of archive posts on plastic surgery, Botox, diet books and other hilariously depressing topics at the original site under "Laura's Diary," along with pics, videos from my shows, sound clips and more. Go over there and poke around!



Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Age Of Love": Relive The Madness

If you suffered through NBC's "Age of Love," the ageism-soaked "Bachelor" rip-off, or if you missed it and wondered what it was all about, my pointed and detailed recaps of all the episodes are now combined onto one page at my website. A good way to learn quickly what my show, "My Ship Has Sailed," and my philosophy on aging and ageism are all about is to pour yourself a stiff drink and click away...

No comments: